Welcome to York Precision Machining & Hydraulics
York Precision Machining & Hydraulics is the leader in precision fluid power components and systems. We're a top large components manufacturer for a variety of aerospace, defense, commercial, industrial and mobile applications.
Based in York, PA, we operate out of a state-of-the-art 65,000-square-foot facility fully equipped to handle every phase of your project from design and testing to production and assembly. You'll find York Precision products around the globe wherever safety and security matter the most.
Industries We Serve
Strong foundation, exciting future
Looking for a long-term business and manufacturing partner? An exciting place to work and live? We count it a privilege to protect and serve our customers and their mission-critical personnel and equipment.
What Sets York Precision Machining & Hydraulics Apart?
Our industry leadership and quality roots run deep in design, engineering and machining. We are agile, innovative, and proud to say “made in the USA.”
York Precision makes quality the primary focus in every stage of design, engineering and manufacturing processes — we're proud of our ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our nearly 50 years of industry experience and expertise set a high standard that other hydraulic fluid power component manufacturers must try to meet.
Give us a call at 717-764-8855 today to learn more about our products and services.
Your Home for BEAR-LOC® Locking Devices and Other High-Quality Products
BEAR-LOC® locking devices are the flagship of the York Precision product line. BEAR-LOC devices offer a safe and reliable solution for applications requiring infinite position locking, high system stiffness and zero backlash. The unique "positive" locking action only occurs when turning off the power, eliminating the possibility of workplace accidents.
The patented BEAR-LOC® design adheres to the principle of elastic expansion of metal under pressure, contributing to their dependability and simplicity. They're also extremely durable to last for decades.
As a leading precision machining and hydraulics manufacturer, we also offer additional products such as:
- Hydraulic cylinders and actuators: We produce high-performing, solidly constructed double- or single-acting and spring-loaded hydraulic cylinders made from quality materials such as steel, aluminum and stainless steel. They're available in an assortment of bore sizes and pressure capacities, and they comply with stringent quality control and testing procedures.
- Industrial/piston accumulators: We also offer a selection of accumulators in a variety of sizes and pressure capacities. Key features include safety vents that warn of internal pressurization, dual outboard wear strips that prevent piston rubbing and a T-seal with dual backup rings that ensure separation and minimize drag.
Our advanced custom hydraulic component machining capabilities enable us to manufacture any of our products to your exact specifications. We're experts at designing, engineering, prototyping and testing products that will meet and exceed your performance and quality expectations.
About Our Capability Offerings
As an experienced critical needs manufacturing company, York Precision has a host of valuable capability offerings, including:
- CNC machining: Our large machining capabilities include precision honing, four axis milling, CAD/CAM and build-to-print services. Custom machining is also available.
- Assembly: Our facilities include two Level 200 clean rooms, two 10-ton overhead cranes and multiple two-ton cranes that allow us to handle just about any assembly project.
- Painting: We also have a JDB downdraft spray booth where we apply epoxy, polyurethanes and MIL-SPEC paints and coatings to hydraulic components.
- Hydraulic and hydrostatic testing: Count on us for reliable hydraulic testing to 12K psi, hydrostatic testing to 100K psi, environmental testing and more.
Last Updated: May 13th, 2020