York Precision is hiring!
If you see yourself in our description and opening, you should apply. Know someone else who would be a great fit? Please feel free to share.
Are you proud of American ingenuity and energized by the chance to grow U.S. manufacturing? We are a small yet growing manufacturing company with a reputation for high quality, high precision products and services. We aspire to greatness for our company and the critical needs government and commercial clients we serve.
We operate from an inviting, climate controlled 65,000 sq. ft. facility equipped to make critical parts for tanks, aircraft carriers, submarines, mobile rocket launchers, and more. We work Monday through Thursday from 6am to 4pm. We provide health, dental, disability, and life insurance as well as a 401k.
We work as a team to deliver top-quality work, and we are looking for men and women that want to be a part of something great.
Are you someone who:
- sees no task as too big or small?
- can manage the day-to-day responsibilities while also contributing to team efforts to improve our systems and processes?
- is a flexible, positive contributor in building an excellent culture?
- possesses curiosity, runs toward challenges and has a persistent desire to grow and learn?
- has a high standard of excellence yet can roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to get us there?
- Looking for an employer who cares about your expertise and work/life balance?
We seek trained production and administrative professionals who desire a challenging, fulfilling career and can help us thrive.
We are searching for a skilled CNC Machinist who desires a challenging, fulfilling career and can help this York company become the national leader in hydraulics and fluid power components. Are you:
- interested in producing high-precision, custom parts?
- motivated to provide critical components to our military?
- Willing to learn and grow your skills?
We are looking for operators for CNC turning and machining centers who are able to perform setups, read & adjust programs, and work efficiently to produce high quality parts. 5+ years of CNC experience is preferred.
We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer who enables efficient production of custom, complex components and assemblies. We produce an array of fluid power products of our own design as well as critical military parts. If you are eager for a challenge, have a thirst for learning, and want to make an impact on a growing business, please reach out. Ideal candidates:
- are hands-on problem solvers eager to tackle manufacturing challenges
- can bridge the gap between theoretical design and practical manufacturing
- proactively questions, learns, and thinks outside the box
Our manufacturing engineers are smart, versatile, and good communicators. They often run ahead to remove roadblocks and barriers so that our projects and people have a smoother path. 15+ years of manufacturing experience is preferred.
We are searching for a Quality Manager who can help us build upon our strong reputation for quality work. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and aspire to continually improve and enhance our processes. If you are eager for a challenge and want to make an impact on a growing business, get in touch with us. Ideal candidates:
- are highly organized, detail-oriented, and process-driven.
- continuously question, learn, and seek to improve.
- implement practical solutions and processes that improve quality and productivity.
Our quality manager will ensure we have excellent processes and controls in place at every level of our business to help maintain our reputation for a top-quality production facility. 5+ years of manufacturing experience is preferred, and an understanding of machining processes is a strong bonus.
Contact us and tell us why you're a great fit.